An (incomplete) list of software that I worked on:
- f-stable-models, a python script for computing FLP/Ferraris stable models of ASP programs with aggregates (including non-convex recursive aggregates)
- g-stable-models, a python script for computing Gelfond&Zhang stable models of ASP programs with aggregates
- maxino, a MaxSAT solver built on top of glucose
- pyrunlim, a python script for benchmarking: measure and limit resource usage, and extract data from streams
- s-stable-models, a python script for computing S-stable models in Abstract Dialectical Framework
At some point I will write a page also for the other software in my git repositoty...